FOUND: ring at Culebra 4WD lot

Post lost and found items here.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Troll posts will be removed.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
kyrawhitworth
14ers: 58 3
13ers: 50 1

FOUND: ring at Culebra 4WD lot

Post by kyrawhitworth »

Found a ring on 6/25/22 at the Culebra 4WD lot, looked to have only been there for a day or so. Please contact me here or on social media and describe it if you believe this belongs to you—would love to mail this back to the owner!

We thought about turning it into the ranch, but I ended up forgetting completely when we checked out. worried it may not end up making its way back to the owner.
Update—the ranch is in touch w us and checking their list of people who’ve hiked recently.
Insta:@kawaii.kyra
Fb: kyra whitworth
Last edited by kyrawhitworth on Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tortilla
14ers: 58
13ers: 48

Re: FOUND: ring at Culebra 4WD lot

Post by tortilla »

Javier and Carlos are good people, I don’t think they’d keep someone’s ring. Reaching out to the ranch is probably a good idea
kyrawhitworth
14ers: 58 3
13ers: 50 1

Post by kyrawhitworth »

Yes! They are great. Javi reached out and is helping to check
sfreytag
14ers: 39

Post by sfreytag »

Can confirm. Carlos just reached out to all the Friday hikers, so hopefully someone responds and you can return the ring