Dogs, dogs and even some cats
- This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
- Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
- Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
- Troll posts will be removed.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
FOUND SAFE!!!!! Thank you everyone!!! LOST DOG July 14, 2019--GEORGETOWN. Chloe, a 90 pound female Pyrenees/Pit mix, went missing from the Argentine Pass trail about 3 1/2 miles up Guanella Pass. She is wearing a collar with identification and a service dog vest and is microchipped. If you think you may have seen Chloe, please call (720) 459-1936 Phone: (720) 459 2300.
- Chloe.jpg (68.62 KiB) Viewed 3388 times
Last edited by NinjaKatie on Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think I saw Chloe on the Leavenworth Creek Road yesterday around 1:30pm. I stopped to figure out whose dog she was but by the time I had pulled over the car and talked to the cyclist coming up to find out she wasn’t his dog I didn’t see her anymore. I recorded the GPS coordinates of where I saw her and which direction she was headed at the time. The dog I saw had a collar but no vest.